REED R9100 Ultrasonic Leak Detector
This ultrasonic leak detector converts ultrasound signals produced by industrial machinery into easily recognizable audible sounds for a user to evaluate the condition of individual components. The R9100 includes a transmitter that generates a 40 kHz signal to help pinpoint leaks and headphones for use in loud environments.
- Locates leaks generated by pressure, vacuum, water, gas or air
- Visible (LED) and Audible (ticking) alarms assist in pinpointing leaks
- Earphone jack for loud environments (earphones included)
- User adjustable sensitivity wheel
- Ultrasonic Transmitter generates a 40 kHz signal