REED R5400 Line Splitter
Provides safe measurements of current without the need to separate conductors.
REED R5400 Offers
This AC line splitter enables a clamp meter user to measure AC current on a 2-wire or 3-wire power cord to 15A.
- Enables user to measure AC current on a 2-wire or 3-wire power cord to 15A
- Fits clamp jaw size 0.75" (19mm) and above
- Plugging the power connector into the line splitter separates the hot/live conductor from the neutral (and ground)
- Two measurement sensitivity positions (1X and 10X)
- Voltage check function
- Cat. II 600V safety rating
REED R5400 Specifications
Frequency Range 50 to 60Hz
Current Max 15A
Wire Compatibility 2-wire or 3-wire
Overvoltage Category CAT. II 600V
Product Certifications CE
Operating Temperature 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
Operating Humidity 0 to 85%
Storage Temperature -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
Dimensions 5.3 x 2 x 1" (133 x 51 x 25mm)
Weight 5.8oz (165
What's included with the REED R5400
Ideal Applications for the REED R5400
Testing current on 110V receptacle.