REED R2980 Type K Air Oven/Freezer Thermocouple Probe
Versatile air probe specifically designed to monitor ambient air temperatures in various food service equipment including ovens, refrigeration units and freezers. The R2980 features a stainless-steel shield to protect the sensor from touching surfaces and conveying a false measurement.
REED R2980 Offers
- Measurement range: -112 to 392°F (-80 to 200°C)
- Designed to monitor air temperatures in food service applications
- Stainless steel shield protects sensor
- Metal mounting clip holds probe in place
- Flexible stainless steel braided wire
- Compatible with Type-K temperature measuring instruments
- 2.36" (60mm) probe length
- 39" (99cm) wire length
What's included with the REED R2980
Ideal Applications for the REED R2980
- Monitoring ambient air temperatures including ovens, refrigeration units and freezers.